Tuesday, July 20, 2010

甜蜜的晚餐^^

19.7.2010(星期一)

Felt sweet todayyy....lovely dinner from my dear...^^

Today morning got feel like wanna eat tbr spaghetti....
But my class is end at 430pm...
Then i ask dear...How about we cook by ourself???
of courseee he say yes....because i know my dear won't let me disappointed...^^

After end class, we go buy stuff for lovely dinner tonight....^^
When arrived home, feel tired wanna take a nap then only wake up prepare dinner...
But suddenly received a call by karren say got staff wanna come our house to set up exhause fan...
So, have to wait for them...
But really feel sleepy, while they are set up the fan, i slept at living room while my dear is beside me....
After that, dear ask me wake up and go bedroom continue sleep.

When i wake up, i saw him sit beside me and looking at me...
I ask him y din take a nap....
He say he scare over slept then can't cook spaghetti for me....
I felt sweet and touch at that moment, felt lucky has he love.....

Then around 9pm, he start cook and i just stand aside and look at him...
I feel happiness when togather with him...
Finally, done my lovely spaghetti.....
heeeee^^ nice and delicioussss....
hu~~is very full now...

LAO GONG...I LOVE U FOREVER~~ <3 muackxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment